Two Color Studies for Unrealized Parish Mural Project, Processional:
a. The Sunny Side, b. The Shadowy Side.
Processional, 1920, gouache on paper pasted onto board, whole board 10 14 in. × 85 12 in. (image is 10 14 in. × 84 14 in.), Jean Charlot Collection, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Board for each study is divided into three sections that fold onto each other.  Photographer: Marcia Rickard.
(1) Complex of murals in the Escuela Nacional Preparatoria (now Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso), Mexico, D.F., October 2, 1922–April 3, 1924.
The Massacre in the Main Temple, 1922–1923, fresco, 14 ft. × 26 ft., stairway, west court, Escuela Nacional Preparatoria, Mexico, D.F.

Four related panels, 1923–1924, fresco, either side of a stained glass window on the wall to the left of the major fresco.
(2) Three fresco murals in the second court.
Secretaría de Educación Pública, México, D.F., and listed in the order painted, May 29 to August 2, 1923, from right to left:
  • Cargadores (Burden Bearers), 1923, fresco, 16 13 × 7 23 ft., north wall, first floor, second court, Secretaría de Educación Pública, México, D.F.
  • Danza de los Listones (Dance of the Ribbons), 1923, fresco, 16 13 × 7 23 ft., north wall, first floor, second court, Secretaría de Educación Pública, México, D.F.  Destroyed by Diego Rivera 1925.
  • Lavanderas (Washer Women), 1923, fresco, 16 13 × 7 23 ft., north wall, first floor, second court, Secretaría de Educación Pública, México, D.F.
(3) Nine heraldic shields.
September 25, 1923–November 1, 1923, fresco, second court, Secretaría de Educación, México, D.F.
(4) Shield of the National University of Mexico, with Eagle and Condor.
February 22–23?, 1924, fresco, 4 × 5 ft., Biblioteca Iberoamericana, México, D.F.
(5) The Art Contribution to Civilization of All Nations and Countries.
1934–1935, oil on prepared plaster, 500 square ft., entrance hall, Straubenmüller Textile High School for the Humanities (now Bayard Rustin Educational Complex, New York City).  Charlot was called in to oversee the work of art students on this mural which was already in progress.  In a central niche above a fireplace, Charlot painted Head Crowned with Laurels.  This was painted over, however, following the completion of the mural, and Charlot always listed the mural as destroyed.  The entire mural was restored by the Adopt-A-Mural Program, with restoration completed in 1995.  The bas-relief portrait of Straubenmüller at the site is reportedly by Charlot.
(6) Way of the Cross.
1935–1937, oil on canvas, fourteen circular 3 × 3 ft. panels, St. Cyprian Church, River Grove, Illinois.  The work was installed in the 1950s.
(7) Life of St. Bridget.
1939, oil on canvas, two panels each 6 34 × 16 12 ft., apsidal side walls, St. Brigid Church, Peapack, New Jersey.  Finished in situ August 29–September 1, 1939.
(8) St. Christopher.
1939, fresco, 10 × 2 ft., classroom, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.  Destroyed.
(9) Woman with Cradle.
1940, fresco, corridor, Fine Arts Building, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.  Section in a class mural.  Destroyed.
(10) Fresco Class in Action.
1941.  Fresco.  9′ wide ×3 13′ high.  Basement, Art Students League of New York.  Destroyed.  Seven fragments and the full-scale cartoon of this mural were bought at auction by John Charlot in 1995 from the Sid Stallings estate.
(11) Visual Arts, Drama, Music.
1942, fresco, 9 × 46 ft. overall, antebellum façade, Fine Arts Building, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.
(12) Cotton Gin.
1942, oil on canvas, 4 12 × 11 ft., Post Office, McDonough, Georgia.  This was a federal W.P.A. (Works Projects Administration) commission.  Photographer: Christopher Lindley.
(13) Time Discloseth All Things (center), Cortez Lands in Mexico (left), Paratroopers Land in Sicily (right).
1944, fresco, 11 × 66 ft. overall, corridor, Journalism Building (now Brooks Hall, Terry College of Business), University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.  Listed in order painted.
(14) Inspiration (left) and Study (right).
1944, fresco, each 5 × 5 ft., pylons, New Studies Building, Black Mountain College (now Camp Rockmont for Boys), Black Mountain, North Carolina.  Photographer: John Warner.
(15) Malinches.
1945, oil on canvas, removable mural, irregular oval 2 12 × 3 12 ft., chimney decoration for Dean Hallie Flanagan Davis's office, Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, checklist no. 728.
(15 bis a) Maria.
1947, fresco on Celotex, 4 ft. × 6 ft., private residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Probably Luz Jiménez.  Photographer: Seth Trotter and Glenda L. Carne.
(15 bis b) Patio Fountain and Tiled Coffee Table.
ca. 1947, Hacienda, Fountain Valley School of Colorado, 6155 Fountain Valley School Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80911.
(16) Tortillera.
1948, fresco, 3 ft. × 4 ft., kitchen, Charlot residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Now at Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
(17) Relation of Man and Nature in Old Hawaiʻi.
1949.  Fresco.  10 ft. × 29 ft.  First floor of Administration Building (now Paul S. Bachman Hall), University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  See also Commencement (1953) below.
(18) Hawaiian Drummers.
1950, fresco, portable mural, 4 × 6 ft., John Young residence, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Currently in the office of Dr. Percival Chee, Kukui Plaza, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Photographer: Hal Lum.
(19) Malinches.
1951, oil panel, office of Dr. Edward C. Wo Lum, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Destroyed.
(20) Hopi Snake Dance and Preparing Anti-Venom Serum.
1951, fresco, 25 × 25 ft., stairway wall, Administration A Building, Arizona State College, Tempe, Arizona.
(21) Procession in Chalma.
1951, fresco, 5 × 3 ft., panel over fireplace, Portnoff residence, Tempe, Arizona.
(21 bis) Homage to la Virgen Morena.
1951, oil, Mount Carmel Church (now the Newman Center, Arizona State University), Tempe Arizona.  Lost.
(22) Early Contacts of Hawaii with Outer World.
1951–1952.  Fresco.  67′ wide × 11′ high.  Bishop Bank (later First National Bank), Waikīkī Branch, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Destroyed and divided into approximately seventy easel-size panels when the building was demolished in 1966.
(23) Lauhala Grove.
1953, fresco, 4 × 6 ft. oval panel over fireplace, Harold Roberts residence, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(24) Nativity at the Ranch.
1953, fresco, 4 × 5 ft., Hawaiʻi.  Memorial to Ronald von Holt.  Photographer: Marcia Rickard.
(25) Commencement.
1953.  Fresco.  10 ft. × 36 ft.  Second floor of Administration Building (now Paul S. Bachman Hall), University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Completes decoration with Relation of Man and Nature in Old Hawaiʻi (1949) above.
(26) Four Still Lifes.
1953–1954, fresco, two center panels (Japanese and Hawaiian foods), each approx. 3 × 8 ft., two outer panels ( milk and lichee, and American juicer with coffeemaker), each approx. 3 × 5 ft., College Inn, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Removed when building was remodeled.
(27) Hawaiian Petroglyphs.
1955, fresco, 9 12 × 4 14 ft., outdoor lanai, Alfred Preis residence, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Damaged.
(28) Spear Throwers.
1956, paint on cement blocks, 14 × 70 ft., pavilion, Booth Park Recreation Center, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Designed in 1955, its execution did not follow the artist's intent.
(29) Fresco Class in Action.
1955, fresco, 11 × 25 ft., student lounge, O’Shaughnessy Hall (now the Snite Museum of Art), University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
(30) Fourteen Panels Symbolizing the Fine Arts, 1955, fresco, each panel approx. 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.  These are:
Sophocles (Drama), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Juan Diego with the Cloak of Guadalupe (Painting), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. , O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

St. Hilda of Whitby (Poetry), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Gregory the Great (Vocal Music), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

St. Genesius (Drama), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Veronica (Painting), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Chaucer (Drama), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Negro Spiritual (Vocal Music), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

St. Paul Sewing Tents (Needlework), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft., O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Teresa of Avila (Dance), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Jubal (Music) 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Adam in the Making (Sculpture), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Hopi Snake Dance (Dance), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.

Boy on Buffalo (Music), 1955, fresco, 3 × 3 12 ft. O’Laughlin Auditorium, St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
(31) Psalm of the Good Shepherd.
1955, eleven portable fresco panels forming an arch, outer measurements 16 × 24 ft., Church of the Good Shepherd, Lincoln Park, Michigan.
(32) Inspiration of the Artist.
1956, fresco, maximum dimensions 16 × 14 ft., stairwell, Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines, Iowa.
(33) Mestrovic's Studio.
1956, fresco, 9 × 25 ft., student lounge, O’Shaughnessy Hall (now Snite Museum of Art), University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
(34) The Fire of Creation.
1956, fresco, Moreau Hall (now Moreau Center for the Arts), St. Mary's College, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
(35) Way of the Cross.
1956.  Fresco.  Fourteen panels surrounding the altar, each 2 ft. × 4 ft.  St. Sylvester Church, Kīlauea, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi.
(35 bis) St. Veronica.
1956, portable fresco, 48 in. × 48 in.  Photographer: Hal Lum.
(36) Chief's Canoe.
1956, fresco, 8 × 20 ft. (with four accompanying murals), Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (now Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and Spa), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  In 1994 the murals were re-installed in the Pā Kaloka (Charlot) Courtyard at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center in Honolulu.

Accompanying panels are:

Conch Players, 1956, fresco, 4 12 × 23 14 ft., Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (now the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and Spa), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Now in the Pā Kaloka (Charlot) Courtyard at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu.

Diver (woman), 1956, fresco, 4 12 × 23 14 ft., Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (now the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and Spa), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Now in the Pā Kaloka (Charlot) Courtyard at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu.

Diver (man), 1956, fresco, 4 12 × 23 14 ft., Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (now the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and Spa), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Now in the Pā Kaloka (Charlot) Courtyard at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu.

Drummers, 1956, fresco, 4 12 × 23 14 ft., Catamaran Café, Kaiser Hawaiian Village Hotel (now the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort and Spa), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Now in the Pā Kaloka (Charlot) Courtyard at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Honolulu.
(37) Papaya Tree.
1957, fresco, 7 × 6 ft., Howard Cook residence, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(38) Tropical Foliage.
1957, fresco, 12 × 12 ft., the Jean and Zohmah Charlot House, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(39) Compassionate Christ.
1958, fresco, 10 × 7 ft., reredos, St. Catherine Church, Kapaʻa, Kealia, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi.
(40) Way of the Cross.
1958.  Ceramic tile.  Fourteen panels, each 3 ft. × 2 ft.  St. Catherine Church, Kapaʻa, Kealia, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi.
(41) Stations of the Cross.
1958, fourteen ceramic tile panels, each 2 12 × 1 ft., chapel, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).  When the chapel was converted for use as a gymnasium, the panels were sold.  The First Station has been lost; the others are in private collections.
(42) Religious images, 1958, seven ceramic tile panels ranging in size from 1 × 1 ft. to 4 × 2 ft., interior and exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).  These are:
St. Francis of Assisi Embracing the Leper, 1958, ceramic tile, 4 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Luke, the Physician, 1958, ceramic tile, 3 × 1 ft., interior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Michael, Patron of Radiologists, 1958, ceramic tile, 3 × 1 ft., interior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Elizabeth of Hungary, 1958, ceramic tile, 3 × 1 ft., interior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Albert the Great, Patron of Medical Technologists, 1958, ceramic tile, interior, 3 × 1 ft., St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

Blessed Martin of Porres, 1958, ceramic tile, 3 × 1 ft., interior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

Mother Marianne of Molokaʻi, 1958, ceramic tile, 1 × 1 ft., interior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).
(43) Religious images, 1959, nine ceramic tile panels ranging in size from 4 × 2 ft. to 6 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).  These are:
St. Luke, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Joseph, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Veronica, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Clare of Assisi, 1959, ceramic tile, 6 × 2 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

St. Tobias, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 4 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

Christ with the Children, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 4 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

The Good Samaritan, 1959, ceramic tile, 4 × 4 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).

The Good Shepherd, 1959, ceramic tile, 3 × 4 ft., exterior, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).
(44) Calvary.
1958, fresco, 34 × 32 ft., House of Theology, St. Leonard's College, Centerville, Ohio.
(45) Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Oikumene.
1958.  Ceramic tile panels, each a 2′ diameter tondo within a 3 12′ wide × 4 12′ high panel.  Kailua Methodist Church, Kailua, Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi.  Claude Horan, Collaborator.
(46) Stations of the Cross.
1958.  Ceramic tile.  Fourteen panels, each 12″ wide × 10″ high.  St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(47) Way of the Resurrection.
ca. 1958, ceramic tile panels, each 7 × 7 in., planned and executed for the Newman Club, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota.  The tiles were stolen and never recovered.
(48) Madonna and Child.
1959, ceramic statue, 5 ft. high, convent garden, St. Francis Hospital, Liliha Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (now St. Francis Healthcare System).  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(49) Trinity and Episodes of Benedictine Life.
1959.  Fresco.  29′ wide × 21′ high.  Monastic Chapel, St. Benedict’s Abbey, Atchison, Kansas.
(50) St. Joseph’s Workshop.
1959.  Fresco.  4 12′ × 6 12.  Chapel, east end of crypt (basement), St. Benedict’s Abbey, Atchison, Kansas.
(51) Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Four Apparitions.
1959, fresco, 9 34 ft. × 12 ft., chapel, west end of crypt (basement), St. Benedict’s Abbey, Atchison, Kansas.
(52) Christ as the Vine, with Saints.
1959, fresco, 14 × 15 ft., Oratory of St. Philip Neri, Rock Hill, South Carolina.
(53) St. Gabriel.
1959, ceramic tile panel, 3 × 2 ft., over entranceway, St. Gabriel's Church, Charlotte, North Carolina.  For many years, the panel had been bricked up, but left intact.  It was later destroyed when the building was demolished.
(54) Pietà.
1960–1962, mosaic, 6 14 × 10 34 ft., St. John the Evangelist Parish Church, Morristown, New York.  Drawn February 1960, unveiled January 1962.
(55) Mexican Village Fiesta.
1960, fresco, 9 ft. × 45 ft., Shaw Dormitory, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York.  Related film, Audio-Visual Department, Syracuse, New York.
(56) Our Lady of Sorrows and Ascension of Our Lord.
1961, fresco, approx. 1300 sq. ft., ceiling and apsidal wall, Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, Farmington, Michigan.  Related film, Martin Charlot.  Photographer: Tim Bazzinett.
(57) Night Hula.
1961, ceramic tile, 9 × 15 ft., Tradewinds Apartments, Waikīkī, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Isami Enomoto, Technician.  Reinstalled 1996, Performing Arts Building, Kamehameha Schools, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, but seriously damaged in December 1997 when a supporting wall fell.  Now at Allan and Marion Saunders Hall, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(58) Murals in St. Francis Xavier Church, Naiserelagi, Province of Ra, Fiji:
Black Christ and Worshipers, 1962, fresco, 10 × 30 ft., main altar, St. Francis Xavier Church, Naiserelagi, Province of Ra, Fiji.

St. Joseph's Workshop and The Annunciation, 1962–1963, fresco, each 10 × 12 ft., side altars, St. Francis Xavier Church, Naiserelagi, Province of Ra, Fiji.

Photographs courtesy of Caroline Klarr.
(59) Early Contacts of Hawaiʻi with Outer World.
1966, fresco, total area 9 × 98 ft. in two sections, First National Bank (now First Hawaiian Bank), Waikīkī Branch, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Replacement for 1951–1952 fresco of same name, which was destroyed.  No. 59 itself was cut into pieces in 2007 to fit the reduced bank space.  Photographer: Hal Lum.
(60) Inspiration, Study, Creation.
1967.  Fresco.  16 12′ wide × 15′ high.  North stairwell, Jefferson Hall (now the Hawaiʻi Imin Center), East-West Center, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(61) Battle of Malinches.
1967, fresco, 4 × 8 ft., Library, Maryknoll Grade School, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(62) Angels in Adoration.
1967, fresco, portable panels forming arch, outer measurements 10 × 19 ft., Grace Episcopal Church, Hoʻolehua, Molokaʻi, Hawaiʻi.  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(63) Sacred Heart.
1969.  Ceramic statue.  7 12 ft. high.  St. William Church, Hanalei, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi.
(63 bis) Way of the Cross.
Ceramic tile.  Fourteen panels.  St. William Church, Hanalei, Kauaʻi, Hawaiʻi.
(64) Chinese Rock.
1969, ceramic statue, 7 ft. high, garden, the Jean and Zohmah Charlot House, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(64 bis) Kahuna with Sacred Stone.
1969.  Portable fresco.  45 12″ wide × 45 12 high.  Art Department, University of Hawaiʻi, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.
(65) Mayan Warriors.
1970, acrylic on masonite, nine panels each 8 × 4 ft., panels #1–4 and #6–9 are at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Panel #5 is in a private collection.  Created for the Flora Pacifica Exhibition, Honolulu International Center (now Neil Blaisdell Center), Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, August 1970.
(65 bis) Tabernacle and Crucifix.
Tabernacle: copper repoussé and enamel.

Crucifix: bronze and wood.

Chapel, Chaminade University, Honululu, Hawaiʻi.

Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(66) Way of the Cross.
1971.  Styrofoam reverse sculpture cast with the cement wall.  Fourteen panels, each 20 in. × 16 in.  St. John Apostle and Evangelist Catholic Church, Mililani, Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi.  The stations were completed November 1970 and cast in situ February 1971.
(67) Episodes from the Life of Christ.
1967–1971.  Copper repoussé.  Thirty-two panels, each 19″ wide × 18″ high.  Thurston Chapel, Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Dedicated December 16, 1973.  Evelyn Giddings, Collaborator.
(68) Aliʻi Nui (High Chief).
1971, ceramic sculpture, 9 12 ft. high, Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Isami Enomoto, Technician.  In 2009 the sculpture was donated to the Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts for installation at a site that has yet to be determined.
(69) Musicians of Old Hawaii.
1971.  Acrylic on masonite.  Two panels, each 8′ wide × 16′ high.  Harbor Square Apartments, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Martin Charlot, Assistant.
(70) In Praise of Petroglyphs.
1972–1973.  Copper plate and champlevé enamel sculpture.  8′ high.  Moanalua Intermediate School, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Evelyn Giddings, Collaborator.  Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts project.
(71) The Relation of Man and Nature in Old Hawaiʻi.
1974, fresco, 23 × 104 ft., Leeward Community College, Pearl City, Hawaiʻi.  Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts project.
(72) On Strike at the Capitol; Refuse Collectors; Hospital Laundry; The Strike in Nuʻuanu; Road and Board of Water Supply Workers; Cafeteria Workers and Custodians.
1970–1975, ceramic tile mural, first four panels listed are each 11 × 13 ft., last two panels listed are 8 × 13 ft., School Street façade of United Public Workers Building, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi (renamed the Henry B. Epstein Building in 2006).  Isami Enomoto, Technician.
(73) Christ and the Samaritan Woman at the Well.
1978, fresco, 5 × 6 ft., Maryknoll Grade School, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Martin Charlot, Assistant.  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(74) Mary Our Mother.
1978–1979, ceramic sculpture, 15 ft. high (including base), courtyard of Maryknoll Grade School, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.  Evelyn Giddings, Coordinator.  Photographer: Philip Spalding III.
(75) Damien.
Cast and installed 1980, bronze sculpture, 45 in. high, St. Anthony's Church, Wailuku, Maui, Hawaiʻi.  Cast by Roman Bronze Works, Inc., New York, from the ceramic model made for the 1967 Hawaiʻi state competition for the Damien Commission, Statuary Hall, Washington D.C. and the Hawaiʻi state capitol.
(76) Hawaiian Conch Blower.
Ceramic sculpture, Oʻahu Country Club, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi.